- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institution ( RMLI) is a charitable trust registered under the Society’s Registration Act (1860) and Bombay Public Trust Act 1950. It was established in 1984 by Hon. Shri Tukaram Manoharrao Panchal with a mission to redefine the system of education and make a social contribution by providing world class education to all sections of society and produce skill manpower for the nation .
Our institution is committed in developing interdisciplinary & professional skills in our students along with embibing ethical and moral values in in them.
RMLI exists to provide a challenging educational experience through effective teaching , learning process , enabling students to acquire knowedge , understanding & skills necessary for establishing sucessfull vocation and to develop future leaders of nation.
To be a leading Institute that provides a transformative education to create leaders and innovators, and generates new knowledge for society and industry.
- To create an ambience in which new ideas flourish and from which the leaders and innovators of tomorrow emerge.
- To address problems faced by the nation and the world through the talent we nurture .
- To provide an education that transforms students through rigorous coursework and by providing an understanding of the needs of society and industry.
- To collaborate with other academic and research institutes around the world to strengthen the education ecosystem.
The core values adopted by the Institute as enduring principles are Integrity, Excellence, Transparency, and Empathy.
- Integrity: Research and teaching shall be carried out in an environment of academic freedom and honesty. The Institute will adhere to the highest standards of ethics in all its activities.
- Excellence: The Institute is committed to excellence in all spheres of its activities, and through internal and external reviews, will work towards continuous improvement. The Institute will recognise exceptional efforts through awards and honours.
- Transparency: The Institute will function according to defined procedures and rules, which will be informed to all stakeholders. The Institute will make public all important information related to its functioning.
- Empathy: An awareness of the conditions of the weaker sections of our society and contributions towards solution of their problems will form an integral part of the research and education programmes of the Institute.
1.Enhance engagement with society and industry.
2.Broaden educational areas.
3.Improve internal support systems.
4.Enhance student experience.
5.Broaden funding base.
6.Attract international students and faculty.
7.Advance frontiers of knowledge.
9.Enhance society contribution.
10.Develop a cleaner and greener campus.